A donation is made to the Adventura Foundation for every client that treks with us in Nepal.
Please email email@example.com for booking information.
Adventura Everest Base Camp and Kalapatar from £1,525
- 15 days in Nepal, 2 to 16 November 2018
- Full board according to the itinerary
- Climb Pun hill, which has the best view point to see the whole of the Annapurna range, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri range, Tukuche, Nilgiri, Barah shikhar, Manaslu and Lamjung all from one point
- 11 nights/12 days trek on full board basis
- Trek to Annapurna Base Camp called the Annapurna Sanctuary
- Unique culture of Gurung, Magar and Thakali
- Three nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Two nights hotel accommodation in Pokhara
- Lake city of Pokhara
- Great, tidy lodges with wonderful views of the mountains
- Visits to historical, heritage places, and the culture of the cities
- Flora and Fauna
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu (1370m), met by an Adventura Expeditions member and transferred to Hotel
Day 2: Preparation day in Kathmandu and sightseeing.
Day 3: Fly to Pokhara, drive to Nayapul and then trek to Ulleri (2073m)
Flying time 25 minutes/Driving distance 42km (1.5hrs)/Walking distance 13km, Duration 5/6hrs
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani (2855m)
Walking distance 8km, Duration 4/5hrs
Day 05: Early excursion to Punhill – then trek to Chuile (2475m)
Walking distance 14 km, Duration 6/7hrs
Climb Pun hill, which has the best view point to see the whole of the Annapurna range, Fishtail, Dhaulagiri range, Tukuche, Nilgiri, Barah shikhar, Manaslu and Lamjung all from one point.
Day 06:Chuile to Chhomrong (2140m)
Walking distance 6.4km, Duration 4/5hrs
Day 07:Chhomrong to Dovan (2580m)
Walking distance 9.2km, Duration 5/6hrs
Day 08: Dovan to Machhapuchhare Base Camp MBC (3700m)
Walking distance 8.5km, Duration 5/6hrs
After breakfast the trek starts with a gentle uphill and then a level walk.
Day 09:MBC to Annapurna Base Camp ABC (4130m)
Walking distance 3km, Duration 2/3hrs
A gentle uphill climb all day until we reach Annapurna Base Camp.
Day 10:Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2400m)
Walking distance 13.5km, Duration 6/7hrs
We wake up early in the morning for a spectacular sunrise. After breakfast, retrace steps back to Bamboo.
Day 11: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (Hot Spring)
Walking distance 10km, Duration5/6hrs
Enjoy the natural hot springs of Jhinu Danda.
Day 12: Trek to Siwai (1250m) and drive to Pokhara
Walking distance 7.7km, Duration 4/5hrs/Driving distance- 50km, Duration 2.5hrs
Day 13: Explore Pokhara
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel
Day 15: Final departure for home
The cost includes:
- All airport transfers in Kathmandu and in Pokhara on private vehicle
- Three nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu at hotel on B&B Basis and twin share basis
- Two nights’ accommodation in Pokhara at hotel in B&B Basis and twin share basis
- One day guided sightseeing in Kathmandu including all transportation and entry fees to the heritage places.
- One day sightseeing in Pokhara including all transportations
- Airfares Kathmandu to Pokhara/Pokhara to Kathmandu for you and your guide
- Ground surface transportation between Pokhara to trek start/end points
- Nine nights/ten days trek on full board basis. Three meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) will be provided with hot drinks (tea/coffee/hot chocolate) and respectively, accommodation will be provided at Lodge
- One English speaking guide
- Assistant guide/guides above 5 people. One assistant guide for the group of five people.
- One porter between two people
- Insurance of the porters/guides
- ACAP entry fees
- TIMS fees
- Medical supplies and insurance for your helpers and guide
Cost does not include:
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa (US$40 for one month)
- Personal trekking equipments
- Main meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Mineral water and electronic devices charging costs
- Emergency evacuation if needed
- Personal medical supplies
- Travelers insurance
- Tips to your guides/porters/drivers (Tipping is not mandatory but it is customary in Nepal)